This world-exclusive kind of battery is a big step nearer to actuality because of GMG, The College of Queensland Analysis, and UniQuest commencing their scale-up analysis mission on the Graphene Aluminium-Ion Battery.
The laboratory testing and experiments have proven to date that the Graphene Aluminium-Ion Battery power storage expertise has excessive power densities and better energy densities in comparison with present main market Lithium-Ion Battery expertise – which suggests it would give longer battery life (as much as 3 occasions) and cost a lot quicker (as much as 60 occasions).
- Superfast charging
- Excessive efficiency
- Patent pending.
- Excessive capability and performance.
- Safe and simplified provide chain.
- Leverages sovereign sources (no lithium required).
- Mental Property collaboration between The College of Queensland and GMG.
- Superior to Lithium Ion Battery expertise with respect to security and charging velocity.
Product technical info