Graphene oxide (GO), a type of graphene that features oxygen-containing teams, has been the main target of a lot discuss and hypothesis currently – most of which centered round its potential use in medical contexts.
Nonetheless, GO is an attention-grabbing materials all by itself, with nice potential for numerous different makes use of and purposes. It is studied to be used in areas like membranes for audio units and water filtration, sensors, photo voltaic cells, batteries and extra.
Listed here are among the most up-to-date information concerning GO:
- Graphene oxide on silicon to protect artwork, prevent corrosion of metals, and produce higher efficiency solar cells.
- Graphene oxide composite paper can be used as wrappers to help extend the shelf-life of fruits.
- Graphene oxide foam used in a device that can extract uranium and other heavy metals from tap water.
- UK’s G2O Water Technologies secures first commercial contract for the enhancement of water filtration membranes with graphene oxide.
- Graphene oxide quantum dots help check water content in soil
- Graphene-oxide-based ink battery that is able to self-charge within minutes is under development.
- Graphene oxide helps achieve efficient air processed perovskite solar cells via scalable technique.
- GO helps in designing a lithium-ion battery that can be directly charged in sunlight.
- Multiple strands of graphene oxide bound together to create a process that could prove useful in manufacturing complex architectures.
Need to be taught extra about GO and its fascinating potential, properties and market standing? Graphene-Info’s Graphene Oxide Market Report is definitely the place to start.